Staffing / Office Scheduling Coordinator for Home Care
Client Care Staffing/Scheduling Coordinator Home Care
Comfort Keepers Montclair is currently looking for experienced office assistant/ staffing / scheduling coordinator who enjoys taking care of the elderly. Applications must be completed online or call 732-423-5335 so we can do interviews right away. Please visit http://ck948.ersp.biz/employment/ to complete an application or call immediately for an interview.
Visit Montclair-948.ComfortKeepers.com to learn more information about Comfort Keepers!
Under the general supervision of the General Manager/Owner, provides continuity of care for clients, facilitates the provision of in-home care and support services to clients, responsible for accurately scheduling of qualified caregivers, and arranges for the uninterrupted continuing care of the client. Routinely interacts with other personnel as well as clients, family members, community providers/ referral sources, insurance companies, care managers, and other third party payors. In addition look to assist in the coordination of overall communication in the office as regards to staffing needs.
- Serves as a liaison between client, caregiver and owner as he/she supervises caregivers on a regular basis.
- Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients’ needs. Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
- Answers the telephone and gives information to caller or routes call to appropriate individual/owner. Participate in on-call rotation as assigned.
- Contacts clients and caregivers for follow-up on service delivery and determine satisfaction of services.
- Provides day to day office assistance, processes incoming mails, answers routine correspondence, prepare outgoing mail, and maintains client, employee, payroll, billing and related accounting data into computer and back-up system as required and responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies, forms, and equipment.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities, screening, interviewing, reference checking, and new employee orientation according to established guidelines.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED and at least two years experience in a health care setting.
- Experience in coordinating health care preferred. Valid driver’s license with valid auto insurance.
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Must possess and demonstrate excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
- Knowledge of scheduling software as well as proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, ACT, eRSP).
Office environment. Does require travel in personal vehicle to visit clients and caregivers.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone. Maybe required to provide services to clients, so would need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds.