Territory Sales Manager
Home Care Sales and Marketing Manager
Comfort Keepers Montclair is looking for highly motivated, self-starter and experienced sales manager. Applications must be completed online or call 732-713-2799 so we can do interviews right away. Please visit http://ck948.ersp.biz/employment/ to complete an application or call immediately for an interview.
Visit Montclair-948.ComfortKeepers.com to learn more information about Comfort Keepers!
Under the general supervision of the owner, the Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for an assigned territory. The Sales Manager will generate sales through cold calling, attending conferences, networking with key influence groups and relationship building with key referral sources. Calls are required in both medical and non-medical environments. Responsible for reporting results to supervisor on a regular basis, discuss successes and opportunities, and revisit Marketing/Networking/Business Plan.
- Achieve new revenue objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, social workers, case managers, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, banks, funeral homes, trust officers etc.
- Perform all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow-up as necessary. Conducts at least 50 calls/visits per week.
- Establish a sales/networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
- Track all activity in a CRM system / eRSP.
- Participate in all scheduled regular meetings.
- Will monitor all competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Follow up on client leads and inside sales opportunities. Meet with potential clients to establish trust and initiate care services.
- Develop community outreach programs.
- Assist in day to day office operations.
- Knowledge equivalent to that which would normally be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Three to five years of measured success and progressively more responsible or expansive sales experience preferable in the home healthcare industry.
- Strong desire to help seniors in need of care.
- Demonstrated sales record.
- Established relationships with referral sources a plus.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strategic planning ability to anticipate changing business conditions and take appropriate action.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Basic computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Brings others together to achieve business outcomes.
- Positive, professional, business image.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through speech and written word so others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Primarily will be field/community based so will need to be able to endure weather changes. Some travel required. Must be able to work from car as well.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone maybe required when in the office.