- In-Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Care Coordination
- Live-In Care
- Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction
- Respite Care
- Transport Shopping and Social Outings
- Specialized Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- Health Wellness and Safety Monitoring
- Schedule A Consultation
Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction
The best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall or better yet, prevent it altogether. Small changes with a focus on fall prevention at home and home safety for seniors can add years of good health and activity to seniors living in their own home. We are proud to be one of the first to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services for seniors which are designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards and maintain your loved one’s balance.
These services include:
- Home Safety Assessment for risk
- Activities designed to promote fall prevention for seniors in the home
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, handrails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates etc.
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from help at home? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers of Montclair and Hasbrouck Heights today.
Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services available in the following areas in NJ:
Maplewood, Short Hills, Millburn, Rutherford, Roseland, Hackensack, Essex Fells, Fort Lee, South Orange, West Orange, Montclair, Verona, Hasbrouck Heights, Leonia, Ridgefield Park, Palisades Park, Wood-Ridge, Bogota, East Rutherford, Carlstadt, Moonachie, Teterboro, South Hackensack, Clifton, the Caldwells and the select surrounding areas in Essex, Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Union, Morris and Middlesex counties.